Friday, November 5, 2010

Mitzi's Story

Dear Bro. Bo,

Greetings of Peace!

I am at the moment JOBLESS since I resigned just last October 15, 2010, after six years of working hard for the company of the considered richest man in the country but I can say that I am NOW... at PEACE, my heart filled with JOY and my soul COMFORTED to SERVE the company of the Most Powerful and Loving Boss... GOD.

Before I resigned, I was at first lost, sad, demotivated and in pain not until I read your book (which was given by my good friend who is your follower...) HOW TO LIVE A LIFE OF MIRACLES (just in case i won, just give me the chance to see you in person =)hehe! that will be more than enough!)i got so inspired, healed, motivated and happy! It really helped me a lot.

Since i was spiritually disturbed and wounded, for healing, i was scheduled to have a recollection, i was supposed to go to Tagaytay so the tranquility of the place will help me be somehow cured but ironically GOD brought me just to another shopping mall (different name but same setup of where my pain originated) and the more amazing part was i found myself having an unusual recollection there in the mall...reflecting while reading your book (so it was like you were my facilitator) and GOD surprisingly met me there! How ironic! How funny! I really found this a big Divine joke and i was the punchline! =) Imagine, I was just asked by my friend, (since he would buy a gadget) to accompany him, in exchange of watching a movie that i want (which didn't happen) but it took him hours to find for his purpose of going thereto the mall but not being able to buy or get one that he wanted, so, it seems GOD just wanted to meet me there and have my recollection instead in the mall so I can face and feel the pain from almost the same environment where the hurt came from, reflect and go deeper to the message of the moment and be aware of GOD's better plan for my life so I can free myself from any loneliness and unnecessary emotional burdens because I am GOD's special and precious beloved!

Indeed, i didn't have to stay in that "corner"of my life forever... I needed to step out of my "comfort zone" because GOD does not want me to settle for crumbs since he prepared His banquet for me as well with a Buffet of Blessings but i just had to leave my former company.

NOW, i am back to the service of the church through the Youth Ministry. NOW, i find more meaning for and in LIFE. NOW, i can say, I AM HAPPY, my heart astonished with JOY and my SPIRIT at PEACE and this is what exactly GOD wants me to FEEL. It's really a LIFE of MIRACLES!

Presently, I am busy preparing for my birthday goodwill project entitled MITZI's LOVE @ 31. I am going to celebrate my 31st birthday with the kids with cancer on November 18, here in Batangas. All i wished from my friends is a gift of P31. All P31 gifts will be given to the Cancer Warriors Foundation as a birthday donation to be used for the medical needs of the kids with cancer. With this charitable project, I was telling my friend, I know how hard life is right now but P31, i guess nobody will not be hurt wrapping it for me especially when you know that your P31 can help save lives of kids with cancer. I told them, we need not to wanted to be really rich before we reach out and help or say, "saka na ako tutulong pag mayaman na ako..." but all we need is a HEART willing to LOVE regardless of your status in life. Now, my friends are telling me they are inspired and they wanted to do the same. =)

NOW, i understand why i needed to be out of that job that i valued for years, because i have to find the meaning of my life in doing "nothing" ...nothing but the will of the LORD.

I am excited of what else GOD has in stored for me. By the way, I will have an interview tomorrow, (NOVEMBER 3, 8am in Ortigas) please PRAY for me to have the grace to still be able to do GOD's will, serve Him all the more with the next mission HE wants me to accomplish for His greater glory!

Regards,
MITZI Ilagan

____________________________________________________________________

Hi Mitzi,

Beautiful letter.
And you have beautiful, open, faith-filled heart.
I honor you for spending time with the poor on your birthday.
I pray for God's abundance upon your life...

Blessings,
Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment